CALTEX Delo® Grease EP
• Delo® Grease EP 2 is a premium performance technically advanced multipurpose EP automotive wheel bearing and chassis grease designed for superior performance under harsh conditions.
• Delo® Grease EP 2 is formulated with highly refined base stock, an advanced additive package and a temperature stable lithium complex thickener.
• Delo® Grease EP 2 is engineered to minimize friction and wear providing exceptional protection and performance.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS
• Temperature stable
Improved temperature stability for wheel bearings operating near the high temperature of disk brakes, enabling regreasing intervals to be extended when compared to standard products in this category.
• Effective water resistance
Natural water resistance of the lithium complex thickener, combined with the additional tackiness additive, prevents water washout.
• Protects metal surfaces
High level of anti-wear and extreme pressure additives protect against component damage by wear and shock loading. Highly loaded parts operating under boundary lubrication conditions are protected, giving longer equipment life and improved reliability. Effective rust and corrosion inhibitors protect metal surfaces under conditions of severe water exposure.
• Heavy-duty on-road truck and bus wheel bearings
• Truck and bus chassis lubrication
• Heavy-duty off-road vehicle wheel bearings
• General automotive wheel bearing and chassis lubrication
• Fifth wheel lubrication
• General industrial greasing