CALTEX Delo® 400 Multigrade SAE 15W-40
Delo® 400 Multigrade SAE 15W-40 is a high performance heavy-duty diesel engine lubricant formulated with advanced ISOSYN® technology and specifically designed for a wide range of diesel and gasoline engines requiring an API CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, SL, ACEA E7 or JASO DH-1 performance lubricant.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS
- Minimizes fleet maintenance costs - Exceptional soot dispersancy keeps fuel soot in suspension, avoiding filter plugging, cylinder head sludge, abrasive polishing wear and oil thickening.
- Minimizes fleet operating costs - Excellent deposit control on valves and piston crownlands reduces oil consumption. Exceptional oxidation stability and soot control extends oil drain capability so that equipment is in service longer generating revenue. Outstanding valve train wear protection maintains fuel economy.
- Extends engine life to overhaul - High level of anti-wear additive protects against valve train wear and scuffing of highly loaded parts operating under boundary lubrication conditions.
• Advanced ISOSYN® protection
• Meets extensive industry and OEM performance specifications
• Excellent soot control
Mixed fleets of European, North American and/or Japanese diesel engines (high speed, four-stroke, turbocharged or naturally aspirated)
Mixed fleets of both diesel and gasoline engines
Mixed fleets including both old and new equipment